9 LESSONS FROM THE BOOK "THE MODERN BREAK-UP"
1. Love does not hurt. Loving the Wrong person does.
2. No matter how attractive a person's potential may be, you have to date their reality.
3. Life doesn't give you people you the people you want, it gives you the people you need; to love you , to hate you, to make you, to break you and to make the person you were meant to be.
4. I truly believe that every single person has to through something that absolutely destroys them so they can figure out who they really are.
5. A sad thing in life is that so often people will Chase someone who breaks their heart rather than Someone who cherishes it.
6. The person you choose to be your partner affect everything in your life . Your mental health, your peace of mind, your happiness, your success, how you get through tragedies and much more. Choose wisely.
7. Stay single until you find someone that adds value to your life. Be with someone that helps you grow. Otherwise, it isn't really worth it.
8. A relationship isn't about one person trying to force a connection. If it's not reciprocated, move on.
9. If I can love the wrong person this much think about how I could love the right one.
What's Your Reaction?