8 POWERFUL LAWS FROM THE BOOK - "GET ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING"
1. Law of Association
- The law of association says that whatever people feel around you, will be passed on to you.
2. Law of repeat exposure
- The more you interact with someone, the more they will come to like you.
3. Law of Reciprocal Affection
- If we know that someone likes us and thinks highly of us, we fell the same towards them.
4. Law of similarity
- We might find someone different interesting, but we like people who are like us.
5. Law of Appearances
- We like people who are like us.
6. Law of Favors
- People like people they do a favor for.
7. Law of Self-deprecation
- Seeing someone as human or doing something clumsy will also make them likable.
8. Law of Positivity
- We seek and admire people with a positive attitude towards life.
What's Your Reaction?