10 ENDURANCE QUOTES TO HELP YOU PUSH THROUGH
1. “When you have a strong enough 'WHY', you can tolerate any how.” – Tony Robbins
2. “Your mind is the most incredible GIFT! A powerful mind is a reserve for all that is physical in stamina.” – James C. Eklund
3. “Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.”— George S. Patton
4. “Anyone who has ever accomplished anything of any consequence, didn’t know how to get what they want, they only knew that they were going to get it.” – Bob Proctor
5. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.“ – Frederick Douglass
6. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
7. “Clearly understand that the only limitations you will ever have are the limitations you impose upon yourself. You truly do have infinite potential.” – Bob Proctor
8. “Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.” – Gautama Buddha
9. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller
10. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” – Mary Dunbar
“There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it.” – Amanda Gorman
“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”― Roy T. Bennett
Focus on your brilliance, your YOU-niqueness, on creating something you'll be proud of, your legacy, your own success story... Be the SUPER HERO in your success story!
Say to yourself: " I AM SMART. I AM CAPABLE and VERY GOOD LOOKING! I ALWAYS FIND A WAY!"
Smile to add some "Face value" to your mantra :))
Keep shining and keep smiling!
Have a super powerful day!
What's Your Reaction?